Thursday, June 26, 2008

Monticello’s Bagels Rock

Every time I visit Sullivan County there is one place that I insist on visiting: the Monticello Bagel Bakery. There you can find the best bagels in the world. Honestly!

I know, I know, die-hard New Yorkers challenge this point, but don’t doubt me until you’ve tried them.

Plump, with a perfect outer crust and soft chewy centers. Yesterday I have one of my favorite combinations: an everything bagel with veggie cream cheese. Even as I sit here right now I am contemplating going to town for another one.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Hi Erin, I have just started a new food blog which is just photos of healthy, homemade lunches. I was wondering if you had a photo I could use, and I would link it back to your blog. Sorry to post through the comments, I couldn't find an email address. My blog is www.lovinglunch.com - only one post so far but am making progress!

Anonymous said...

Ich lebe und koche in Luebeck! Viele Gruesse!!!